Thursday, October 25, 2007

A New Way to Collaborate!

I've found a unique and interesting way for us to make edits to student work online. I've put students' writing up to demonstrate today. In order to access editing the document, you'll need the password, writing12.

Assignment: Go in and try an edit on one or two pieces below. Try to be helpful, but don't take too much time. We'll practice more throughout the term.

Here's Masaru's "A Daffodils and a Douglas Fir"

Here's Hongxin's "The Freds"

Here's Emilia's "10 Words"

Max's "10 Favourite Words Paragraph"

Suzanne's "Pursuing Fortune"

Tina's "Business and Happiness"

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Brad,
I tried to comment Hongxin's story "The Freds" but failed.
Now I have to write it down below:

The Freds live by Lyan valley, Seymour. Pines and Douglas Firs are evergreen in seasons.

daffodils were blossoming among the red tulips.

Eating chocolate and drinking cola in front of the TV, the whole family planed to go to Hawaii. Everyone smiled ear to ear. They were eager to enjoy the glowing sunset of the Pacific Ocean.

Brad said...

Suzanne,

As far as I can tell, you did edit, but there were errors in your editing. I have edited Hongxin's story after your edits.

Look at the edits I've made and propose more if you wish.