Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stacey's Graduation Speech Published at Buzz; Grad Photos

Enjoying the sun? Me, I've got my windows covered and closed!

Stacey's speech is up at The Buzz. Still waiting on L, for his photos of the graduation. I'd like to use Stacey's pic to go with the speech and to, if it's ok, to feature as grad on our PALC.net home page. Would anyone else allow a grad photo to be used?

I took only four pictures, but they're not too bad. Save a copy for yourself from below. If anyone doesn't want photo linked here let me know. Mostly only we visit here I think.

Graduates seated

Masaru getting his marks

The potluck table

The potluck table with Ann and Cheryl close up

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Sweet! Go ahead and use my pic. I'm not very photogenic so I hope it's not too hideous.(lol) Bo and I have been hang'n at the pool, the lake and the ocean. Just try'n to stay cool. I'm not complaining though. Summer doesn't last long enough for that sort of thing. Hope everyone's enjoying their Summer. Brad, I'm driving up to Quesnel on Friday and we'll be visiting Barkerville. I'll take some pictures and maybe write something about it for the buzz. Take care everyone.

Stacey said...

Hi Brad. I'm wondering, do I need to contact the Ministry of education to get my diploma or do they just send it out?

Brad said...

Not quite sure, Stacey. I'll check this week (I'm in teaching for next two weeks as it happens).

You might phone the office (it's open) at 604-517-6286 if you need a faster answer.

Ritsuko said...

Hi everyone,

How have you been? Today was an excellent summer day, but I was in the lob, struggling with Math final test from 9:00 am to 5:00pm. I’m so exhausted.

I finally finished it! I’m very glad that I could complete Math 11 that I had quit last summer.

Amazingly, compared to last year, Math became much easier for me because—probably my reading ability is better now. Writing 12 gave me another benefit; I become more interested in Math, too!

Nice pictures, Brad. I’d like to copy them and will send Masaru his picture.
Oh, and I don’t mind if you use the pictures that include me. Sorry for late response.

Since I finished Math, I want to start writing again—maybe about my next trip and diving.

Enjoy the rest of summer!