Thursday, September 21, 2006

Making Writing 12 Even Better: Your Ideas?

Using the "Revision and Writing Processes" sheet I gave you at the end of class, I invite your comments on any of the bulleted points. I especially invite you to respond to the last bullet with any ideas for activities you'd like to do.

I've had an idea since class (walking over to get my dinner). Have a "Greek Technique of the Week." The Greeks were great at rhetoric (and gave everything a name). We could do a 15 minute "mini" session and practice to help us learn some very time tested styles!

1 comment:

Ritsuko said...

Hello Brad

All the activities in the seet would be useful for us to improve writing.

As for me, the activity we did last week is impressive:how to describe "feeling sorry"?

Learning various phrases or expressions is valuable for me to obtain fluent writing, and it may help me shorten the time for writing, I guess.